14.3.12

An evaluation?

         Evaluation: ends in what to do to improve. Assessing the strengths and weakness of programs, products or people to improve the performance. 
An evaluation will always involves asking questions and answering not just in a way to sound clever, but instead to make an analysis, reflect the capacity and judging the evidence.
The purposes of this comparison making, landmark talking and measures is whit the whole purpose to make a change, to do something, to act.

Keeping in mind this points will certainly help myself to constantly improve my projects, but I just hope that while measuring my abilities with profesionals I dont get stuck in the comparison that could bring my hopes down. Also this is constructive way to give and revive feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment