6.3.12

Some ideas

At the moment I've done some ideas for the scene of my game. continuing with the Mayan idea, I came up with this concepts:
At first, you arrive to an altar with a massive feathered serpent that's dripping water from its mouth. Around it, there will be walls fallen pillars with inscriptions and decorations.

Once you step into the main part of the altar, a secret realm will activate and everything will change. The idea is somehow similar to Zelda's twilight realm or silent realm, where everything is basically the same but the textures will be changed and the snake will be alive. 


It took me a while to decide to make it indoors or outdoors, but at the end I came up with the idea of placing the altar into a secret location, somewhere that makes a special conecction between the character that is the only one to find it and the spirit of the serpent-god. So everything will be based in a Cenote (like an underground lake) where the character is going to fall into.

I'm still working in more ideas, specially cus I'm planning to spend most of my polygon count on modeling a decent snake, so if anyone has any ideas for a cool snake-god-type then I would appreciate it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment