10.12.13

Hai Phan - Freelance Character Artist



Hai Phan is an artist I came across when I was looking for tutorials that involved the entire pipeline. It was in CGCircuit that I found his videos and the fact that he wasn't going for a realistic approach but rather a really nice stylised that made it so appealing. 
His tutorials were helpful as he didn't approached a software specific but rather explaining the general concept and industry standards. 
Hella is the character he mainly worked with and it was amazing to see most of the process on the making. 
His portfolio is fascinating and quite extensive (have a look!); the amount of different characters and creatures that he creates varies a lot yet you can still sense a style within. 


Not only his videos were really accessible but it was really easy to get in contact with him and he was kind enough to answer some questions that will be useful as primary research for my dissertation. 









1 comment:

  1. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    translators

    ReplyDelete