31.1.12

Draw with me






This is one of my all time animations I've seen on DeviantArt.
It was made by Mikeinel, a digital artist from the Philippines, and a collaboration for the music with Daniel James (HybridTwo).
Mikeinel describes the video as as a story about a girl and a boy separated by an unbreakable glass, which sounds like a very simple concept, but the way he face this 'love' story was completely out of my expectations and I just cant get over the plot twist that exist in last few seconds of the animation.

Beautiful colour concept. Sort of surreal and artistic that fits the whole concept of a desert world where only the two of them exist.
The plot twist was a bit inspiration for the ending of 'Isolation'. A more psychopathic ending that enhances the desire/feeling of loneliness on your own mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment