21.1.12

Isolation - I

Finally talking something about the second poem we're doing, I'm glad to say that we decided to make an animation! (nothing to do with the fact that I kept insisting over and over) 


Now, it was great the fact that we decided to go for that, but being realistic... we have no time for it! so despite the fact that we probably went too ambitious with it, we decided to carry on with it but at the same time to keep it as simple as possible.
The poem itself helps:

Isolated like the emotions I have held for many years.
The cold weighs hard on my bones.
As the dark clouds begin to gather,
quiet surrounds the air.
The rural space echoes with stillness.
The picturesque image engraved in my mind.
Like a single tree embedded in a field,
The wavy grass hangs around to help ease the loneliness it feels.
The sheep wander aimlessly in this desolate sphere. 
Zenam Bi 

Getting on with this subject of loneliness we also integrated the part of simplicity. 
This are some of the ideas I came up with as 'concept art' : 
 


After some discussions and brainstorming we came to this storyboard:




My job in here is to do the scenario. Even thought I haven't try much on animation other than simple gifts, I'll give it a try, and specially because Ryan is in charge of doing the character and he is AWESOME! so I'm sure it will look great at the end :) 

Key image for the front scenario. Something I did quickly to give us a point of start. 

Next I'll put the animatic and some of the sound test my friend Adam has made for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment