22.5.13

Final line - end of year presentation

So it's nearly the end of the year... it went incredibly fast!
While doing the final presentation of the Learning Journey it made me start thinking a lot about what I've done so far and what I need to improve over the summer.
For the presentation I decided to use Prezi; an online presentation maker that allows to float around empty spaces and use zooming in and out as the main 'moving' tool. I think it breaks out the Power Point presentation styles and at the same time is incredibly quick unlike editing a video with moving text/images in after effects. I decided to gave it a go after downloading the app on my ipad.

Some of the reflections involve me doing a decent work at putting myself out there: website, social media appearance and even business cards, but the problem I noticed after applying to a few companies is that I have a really weak portfolio.
Definitely it's something I need to work over the summer and also I'll work into my dissertation topic: 3D sculpting.
Looking forward to start new projects and potentially get involved in the Zbrush community. 


(At the point where I posted this, the presentation wasn't complete, but I assume it'll update automatically when I do finish it)  

No comments:

Post a Comment