19.5.14

Black Desert

I came across a few images from this game on tumblr. At first I thought about Final Fantasy XIV or Elder Scrolls (haven't played any of them, but I've seen a lot of them). Then I saw a customisation video for when you're making the character and WOW!
I must admit, the graphics are just incredibly beautiful! probably beyond that. I was amazed by the level of customisation that can be added to the character, then the gorgeously designed environments, then the fast speed game play, then ridding horses and building houses! This just seemed to me like an idea MMORPG.

Unfortunately it turns out it's only out in Korea... no plans of localization yet...but I have my hopes up as it's only on a beta phase at the moment.



The video below is a bird perspective of all the different environments of the game. This fantasy world was noticeable well design in every aspect, and so far the game play looks good enough.It's interesting to see how graphics are being handled, with some obvious draw-distance popping of more detailed items as the camera flies by.

No comments:

Post a Comment