22.5.14

Making of 'Disney Vacation Club' game

I must admit that gaming wise, I haven't had many good 'experiences' with Disney games lately... maybe it's because I'm too old. Other than my childhood memories of The lion king and Aladdin for SNES (and recently Kingdom Hearts) I've been very unaware of any developments for any Disney games.
I love the look of dioramas, specially if they are in 3D. Isometric views and board games have a certain charisma that I can't help to be attracted to.

In this case, I found a video of 'The making of Disney Vacation Club board game" that shows the work of the lead 3D artist Piotr Kolus and his work with VRay. More than a process on it, he show's what he's done and how he works towards getting such detail views.
The video is quite long and slightly hard to understand sometimes, but certainly very interesting and quite inspiring. Now I want to go to Disney land...





No comments:

Post a Comment