20.5.12

Bayonetta - Creative and sexy



As a result of going crazy on Ebay I bought the videogame Bayonetta for PS3. Reason for buying it was that I remember a while ago some friends talking about it as a really really good game. After looking for some images for the game I thought they only bought the game for this: 


I thought I gave it a try after reading some good reviews and because it came out a while ago, it was cheap. 
My first impression = fanservice. Bayonetta as the main character is pretty much the attraction itself. Cool and really original fighting system that only makes the witch dance around and end up in provocative positions. By looking at the cinematic I could have sworn that the animators used strippers to capture the sexiness in all her moves. 
But once I manage to get over it, I realise that despite some weird looking camera angles at some points, most part of the game has a good cinematic study as they way they drive the storyline becomes really engaging. 
Another part that I really enjoyed from it was the concept itself. It's nice to see a character being in the evil side fighting against angels which have a really unique concept that breaks stereotypes. 




Here's a video I found from the producers that get to explain a bit more about the concept in general: 




I haven't finished the game, but will definitely will finish it this summer as I'm finding it really original and with a quite addictive game play. 

No comments:

Post a Comment