19.5.12

Making of Two Worlds

Even thought I believe video games and animation is more of my focus, I still find amazing and extremely interesting to look at some of the good visual effects  that companies like Digital Domain do.
This company is basically one of my favourites in the field, and the portfolio they have is incredibly huge and with the highest standard.

Together with Sony, they made this advert called 'Two Worlds' as part of the promotion for the 3D products. Using the slogan "Don't just watch. Feel" I think that the producers had a really accurate vision of the final product.
The video below show's the process or making of Two worlds, and it's always fascinating to get to see all the people involved and the range of disciplines that have to work together to achieve such unique standards.

No comments:

Post a Comment