19.5.12

The Last of Us

First... take a look a this trailer:


... I think...it's awesome!
After I saw this on Tumblr, I couldn't help myself to find EVERYTHING I could about this game and the makers of it.
It turned out to be the latest project from Naughty Dog company called The Last of Us.
Naughty Dog is a game company that officially started in 1994 with the well famous Crash Bandicoot title.
Their latest success is one of the biggest titles for PS3; Uncharted, a title that is universally acclaim and prise for its storytelling, graphics and cinematic quality.
One of the first titles I got with my PS3 was Uncharted 3 (I just got my PS3 recently) and even though I thought it wasn't my type of game, I felt curious to try it because of its graphics quality. After trying it for a bit I realised that it was much more than a linear-shooting game but it had an incredible cinematic direction that merged perfectly with the controls and the story.
That's is why I can't wait for this game to come out. So far from the trailer, I can tell that the story is going to stand out and can't help to feel a lot of personality in the characters.
This is the synopsis that is on the official website:
Abandoned cities reclaimed by nature. A population decimated by a modern plague. Survivors are killing each other for food, weapons; whatever they can get their hands on.
Joel, a brutal survivor, and Ellie, a brave young teenage girl who is wise beyond her years, must work together if they hope to survive their journey across the US
Last thing to mention: the concept art is absolutely fantastic!




No comments:

Post a Comment