19.5.12

Creative industries

Having the perspective of living in a 3rd world country I can understand the pride that people must take knowing that their country is doing as well as the UK. It is nice to feel that I took the right desicion to choose this country for my higher education, but what will happen once I finish my degree is certainly something that wont be affected by it.

Entering to the sector in the Creative Industry certainly is competitive, and as in most cases only the strongest candidates manage to stand out.
Only in the UK there are 723,000 people working in Games, software development and online publishing in over 75,000 business around the country. It's also pretty interesting to know that I'm surrounded by multiple sectors that support the Digital arts in which I'm involved.
Nevertheless, that is no warranty of us getting a job during or after our studies and sadly for me I tend to have less opportunities for having the burden of not being part of the EU. Either way, I'll have to work double hard to proof myself to the industry and hopefully be part of a good working team.

No comments:

Post a Comment