20.3.14

Red goddess by Yanim studio


This is a kickstarter I came across recentrly that caught my attention: Red goddess. 
It's got a pretty neat concept of this girl that can change to other two forms in order to complete her mission. Visit and support the project created by the animation studio Yamin.



When I was trying to think what kind of game style I wanted to do, I was nearly thinking of using simple 3D graphics, and this game certainly got a very nice style that keeps a 2D feel thanks to the textures. 
Also some of the early dynamics look pretty neat, something that I would like to know how to implement on my game. The idea of having different powers but that you have a quick menu to access it appeals, specially when you have a variety of them. 



This is a music video done by Yamin studio. I think the animation is pretty good and the conceptualisation they have as a team is pretty unique in a good way.





No comments:

Post a Comment