24.3.14

Updating my work

Because of my personal/legal situation, I've been suffering having some moments of depression, but recently I decided to confront those insecurities and start taking action.
Despite the fact that I already have a job, I'm currently in the situation where I need to find another, and not just any job, but a very good one. Part of my concerns lies in the idea of me not being good enough to go out and knock on big companies' doors. Luckily I came to the conclusion that I have nothing to lose and everything to gain. So I've set some time of work and uni work to update my multiple online profiles, portfolios and website with at least a glimpse of my current and most recent work. 
Going back to using Dreamwaver made me realised how awful it is to leave a software untouched and not practice at all :-/  I'm also thinking on re-doing my website, but that will surely require a lot more time. 
I notice that I haven't even updated not so old projects that I think deserve some attention. 
There are still a few projects that I want to add, but I'm waiting for permission to upload some of the companies work. 
In the mean time I'm updating my Behance, Carbonmade and my own website to be ready to start sending those CVs all over the country. Wish me luck. 








No comments:

Post a Comment