1.2.12

Almost forgot...Inspiration!

One thing I forgot to post about is the inspiration that I had for my instructional video.
Having to make it really quickly I didn't have much time to do a deep research, but luckily youtube is full of this kind of video references, and one of the funniest persons I've found online is Charlie Mcdonnell, because aside of his natural charisma (damn you Charlie) and a good sense of humor, he has loads of experience on making home-made videos.
Even though they might be about random subjects, his skills on editing and way he plans and composes most of his scenes is what has been pushing up his videos' quality.


Now, even better than just having to look and american doing he's videos, is nice to know that we have a talented and funny person in our course that has good skills in making personal videos.
Sadly for me, I'm not made to be on the screen and even less, to talk in front of a camera, but that only gives me more time to focus on other aspects of my potential future films.

No comments:

Post a Comment