4.2.12

Matryoshka light

I just added some lights to the scene (quite quickly since it's quite late and I'm working tomorrow morning) and started testing some renders. 
This is a quick one with the Maya software. Cant see much but I wanted to see how the books texture look since I changed them a little bit. 


And at the end I just wanted to see how it looked with Mental Ray and it does make a difference. The only down side is that this one below took 1 min 22 seconds and multiplying that by the 1200 frames that I have it's going to take a while (although that was on my computer, it might be faster on the uni ones).
Still got to work a lot with these lights and their shadows; modify some textures and test the look of some shadows in some of the scenes, specially with the fighting ones. 


Any ideas or suggestions?  ... 


No comments:

Post a Comment