4.2.12

Matryoshka texture

After finishing the main parts of the scene for the animation I wanted to start getting some textures just to start testing the looks of it. 
This is just a scene of the scene before importing the dolls into it, but after a bit I added more stuff and change the whole arrangement of it:

I know the scene is simple, specially because my original plan was to recreate my own desk, but then doing too many details might cause the scene to be too distracting of the actual subject and also really time consuming (which is something we all lack ). This picture below is more or less the final arrangement of the scene. Even scanned the posters and post-its from my walls. 

This picture below is trying some other textures, like some for the dolls that are done and also trying the bump on the book and desk. I hope that putting a scan of an actual manga I have in my room doesn't get me into trouble lol.  

Even now I'm struggling with defining the style for my animation. I think is one of my biggest mistakes from the begging because I didn't established a style to follow and now I hope it doesn't turn out too mixed since some of the textures are too cartoonish and the rest aiming more to realistic. 
I'll try my best to blend this with the illumination. 
What do you think so far? any suggestions? 

No comments:

Post a Comment