4.2.12

How to of how to train your dragon

How to train your dragon of Dream Works has recently entered my list of favourite animated films and recently I found in youtube this video that shows the behind the scenes:




Being in the process of animating my russian dolls made me think again of the amount of steps and hard work that need to be put on an animation, specially if it's one that's going to appear on the cinema.
Team work is what I got more from this video. It is obvious that doing everything on your own makes things easy since you have control of every aspect, but the level of skills is different for every process and that can affect the ending product of your final piece.
On studios such as DreamWorks it must be really important to get a really good team, experts on their own fields, but more important, a team that's on tune with what the project is all about. Style, graphics, movement, sound; everything has to be completely synchronised and that is something that I admire from studios like this one.




No comments:

Post a Comment