9.2.12

Tahyon - 3D fractal

One of the artists that I recently started following is Joldos Dan Emanuel, a CG artist (and furniture Designer), who has an amazing collection of works, most of which are representations of 3D-like fractals. When I first saw his pictures I thought they where produce on a fractal software (I've try some before) but I haven't seen any that produces ones of such a good quality.
Then, while looking at his website I saw a video and it was just surreal. It is a nice composition of constant flow and morphing shapes that hypnotise you. The concept of space and physics as know completely disappear and the boundaries of creation seem endless. 


I really wish to have to make a concept like this, probably adding a narrative, but the idea of breaking those boundaries is something that excites me and will definitely will look in the future for ideas like this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment