9.2.12

Little & Large


Finally!
This is the final piece of my first 3D animation:  "Little & Large"
I'm really glad that I manage to get it done on time, since I had some technical issues on the way.
Loads of room for improvement, but I'm really happy with the outcome considering the amount of time I had to make it and the little knowledge I have of the software.
Also, I'm really thankful that my friend Adam Fergler, once again, accepted to work with me and made and awesome melody for it.

I'd love to have some feedback about it!!!   ... if I manage to get a better computer soon, I might come back to it and fix some of the little details that keep annoying me every time I see it.

oh! and just for the record...it is inspired on my actual working space (I just couldn't get to get aaaall the details)


No comments:

Post a Comment