9.2.12

Growing up


One of the things I like to look at is rather than following only mainstream work is following track of some other students from different universities around the world.
This time it was Lucas Ridley who caught my attention with his impressive animations that he made while  being in his student years at Vancouver Film School under the program of 3D animation and visual effects.

The one above, 'Growing up', seems to have a similar topic as ours for this project (Little and Large) which made it even better.
The animation it self, regardless of the amazing illumination and well done textures, is really fluent and vivid. There might be some tiny little mistakes on some parts, but being a student and achieving this quality is something really impressive.

Taking from this not only to put effort on my future animations it also encourages me to do more work with the post production of my projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment