21.10.11

1 - Collect (b)

And here's the pictures form the Royal armory museum.
I've never been a huge fan of guns and all that, but I got really impressed of the amount of creative weapons that have been develop during the years. This is where I got the idea of a steam-punk environment, where fire weapons are not as develop leaving traditional weapons (like swords, axes and bow) to take an important part of the action.










Since I knew I wanted to do an action story, I wanted to give chance to many different ways of battles.
Also, I like all the details they put on some weapons, so that also can be part of my story since is in a time after the Gothic era, so all the remaining of buildings and designs still all over the place.
Rusted metal, machines integrated to animals and humans (like the pic of the bird-creature made of metal) and the lack of electricity if what my story is going to be like.

No comments:

Post a Comment