31.10.11

Reban - Final

I just wanted to show some final images for my character development.
The first one is the final part of the animation. The point where Reban brakes the big stained glass and escapes from the laboratory.
I wanted to give an impression of movement with the crystals in the first plane.
Didn't like the way the broken stained glass looks and also it needs some blood (lol). I wanted to show a different type of crystals in this picture.

This one is just a dynamic pose trying to express more the colour I want for Reban.
This last one, I did it just for pure anger of leaving my USB and not being able to work on the environment's colour, but at the end was the picture that I liked the more. It's a scene of Reban in the test tube, connected to several machines to study him.
I

No comments:

Post a Comment