20.10.11

Stein Louisse

This time I'm going to talk about Stein Louisse, an artist focused on digital illustration and animation who's based in Hilyersum, Netherlands.
What caught my attention about this artist at the moment is the easment in which she can change of the draws from being cartoon-ish to a manga-like style. That is something I'm trying to do at the minute; get away from my tendency of just drawing manga, but at the same time I don't want to forget it since is the reason why I started drawing in the fist place.


Anyway, another reason why I'm featuring this artist is the sexiness in the composition of most of her illustrations. The way she captures that beauty and provocative aspects of the female body and expressions is something I hope to achieve in my illustrations.
Also, she has participated in some animation projects.
I'll leave some pieces of her works, but you should take a look at more of her works in her portfolio and blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment