6.3.13

Blend Shapes - Eye blinking

According to my idea and storyboard my alien doesn't have much expression on her face (thankfully) but I did had to work with blend shapes to achieve the blinking of the eyes. It was probably at this moment that I regretted making so many eyes...
After a while and with the help of mudbox I managed to finish all the eye blinks and a little creepy smile that will appear at the en of the animation.



I haven't actually made the blenshapes at the point of the screen cap so the number of polygons in the scene was a bit alarming. I also made the blendshape for the eye of the inside of the spaceship.
Something that scared me later on was the arrange of the inputs; I thought I did something grown when I was trying to animate any blendshape, after having the alien in a different pose it would go back to the original T-pose. Luckily it was something really simple to fix by just putting the inputs on the right order.

No comments:

Post a Comment