6.3.13

The hulk -VFX

The Avengers was one of my favourite films last year so I couldn't help to think about it for referencing VFX work specially after it got nominated for it at this year's Oscars for Best visual effects.
Not counting how awesome Iron man was, my second most likeable character was hulk.
Before i went to see it i remember having a weekend of the hero films that i havent had watched at the moment and both previous films of the Hulk were included.
They where not the best films ever but I could imagine the hard work that it must have been to creat such a massive and destructive character.

When I saw the avengers it became really easy to see Mark Ruffalo's essence in the hulk himself. I was quite impressed that despite the different looks between the two of the them, the creature had so many expressions and features that are characteristic of the actor.

Grantland was the company in charge of creating most of the VFX for this film and they put together a short documentary series on the history of ILM.
Here's the part of it that talks about the creation of the Hulk.




No comments:

Post a Comment