8.3.13

TEAM WORK!

Preparing for filming was not an idea that was inspiring me; I could see everything being messy, lack of organisation and it taking hours to actually get to started on the filming.
I was surprised to see everyone participating and how things went faster than expected; people actually took responsibilities and stook to them making it quite handy.
I volunteered to be an extra, but I tried to help as much as I could in other stuff.

Later on it came helpful when a smaller group of us had to set the green screen, lights and cameras for the personal filming session. It requires a lot of work and planning; later on you regret not setting things properly when keying out.
I usually have bad experiences working with large groups of people where only a couple actually get the stuff done, but I'm glad this was an exception.

 The actual stars of everything!









No comments:

Post a Comment