6.12.12

A Slower Speed of Light



Something that always captivates me is when dynamic in game are just different from the others. Despite the fact that our cinematic is not playable and the amount of scripting that we put on it is limited I found this game that at first caught my attention because I thought the style was similar to ours. Turns out that the styles is not what this game is about; in fact this is probably not even a game itself. More than anything this is a test of how physics related to speed can alter the way a game looks and more than anything how the game play can be taken to a whole new level, and it's is done surprisingly in Unity.
I remember back in high school I was really interested in physics, but I always got disappointed as there weren't many creative ways to apply it (back in t he days) but now seeing how wonderful things can actually manage to work in an amazing way it gives me hope to actual someday work mathematically to create something artistic.

Check the website and possibly try it out :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment