5.12.12

Moving Alien

Having started our own project, I really didnt wanted to waste time on making a decen texture for the alien, so I apologise for it.
Also the unity file from which I worked to make a web version on the turntable of the alien went corrupted for some reason, and all I could do at the moment is to put a playblast of the small idle animation I made.
Bare in mind that I did this in matter of a few minutes during class and it was all because we wanted to try the scripting on Unity that would allow us to play different idles in a random way, just to show a variety of expressions of the character.
(I'm so sorry you had to watch this) I probably bring shame to the college by showing this, but I promise the animation for our own project will be of much better quality; this was only a quick test.

No comments:

Post a Comment