6.12.12

Mothhead


Even after seeing the video of Unity 4 (butterfly effect) I wasn't sure unity had the flexibility that other game engines tend to show. I was looking a lot into trying UDK or Cryengine just to give it a go and hopefully make a personal project on it, but I was afraid to use them as I know very little about scripting and I know those software a bit less user friendly due to their complexity.

Luckily I fount this video online called Mothhead, which is meant to be a videogame as well, and the graphics are just amazing.
It clearly has a lot to do with the textures work, but it certainly reaches the quality of a mainstream game which really regain my hope on keep working on unity.

Mothhead is an interactive art demo built in Unity by San Francisco-based industry art studio Massive Black. Explore the beautiful dark and whimsical underground grotto as a moth, meet a new friend, and find your other physical half. Solve a simple puzzle allowing you to cross a chasm and make your way outside where you'll find yourself in a beautiful outdoor environment and be able to free a friend from captivity using a combination of brains and brawn. 

Interested? well check their website or check the video below in case you need more:




No comments:

Post a Comment