5.12.12

Albus Model

Finally starting with the modelling. I finished the final art work of him that helped me out to use it as a reference for the modelling stage. The reason why is on a blueprint form is because it is intended to be around the environment as a blueprint of his creation.


Making the model was a lot of fun. I think this is one of the part that I enjoyed the most, as is just eh idea of making something in the most poly-efficient and and that will eventually work with the rigging. 

Albus is compose of many many small parts, as any robot I assume. So I didn't combined them as he needed a more mechanical way of move and even thought we wanted a cartoon style, him bending like an organic character would look just wrong. 
This is the final model and a break down of its pieces. I did my best to keep him low poly as possible. but being a main character to the animation I probably could have used a bit more without compromising the rest of the scene. 

No comments:

Post a Comment