6.12.12

Animation - Iron Heart

Very last minute after having finished all the props and having everything in place, me and Ryan decided to focus on the animation while Sophie was finishing the textures for the scene.
I took the task to animate the second part of the animation that can be broken down as:

-Tabitha finds Albus
-Gets close to him
-Notices the key next to him
-Winds him up with the key
-Albus "wakes up" scaring her
-he stands up looking intimidating
-He asks for a second and turns around
-Tabitha is curious of what he started to make
-he turns back with a flower like object offering it to her
-She gets happy and accepts the flower

Unfortunately my part of the animation didn't get to be worked on unity with different lights and camera effects because of time constrains, so I'll just put a play last direct from Maya just to give an idea of my work.


The animation isn't perfect, it was made with little time and also the characters had a lot of restrictions with their movements, but for what it is, I'm really proud of it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment