6.12.12

Bradford Animation/Game Festival 2012

This year I finally got the chance to assist to the whole part of events that we had planned (unlike last year) and this year the plan was to attend to most of the animation related talks.
It turned out that most of the program was focused on independent and student films, and it's not that I'm not interested or anything like that, but by this point I knew I had more interest on Video Games so I ended up booking extra talks in the Game part of the event taking place on Bradford University's campus. Bioware, Double Negative, Urban Environments and even Valve. I think I was quite pleased with this year's festival.
The talks where quite amazing; some inspiring, some interesting, some...not so much, but either way I think for next year I'll try to get a hold of the itinerary sooner and plan a more defined route focusing on games again.
I scanned my notes hopping that if anyone wants to have a look can read them, and some of them have even some doodles. Enjoy.







No comments:

Post a Comment